Monday, February 22, 2010

Any good hair restoration products that WORK?

The ONLY one that is medically approved is Rogaine. You have to follow instructions and it will work but you have to put it on daily (I think) and do it like that until your hair starts growing out. It affects the root and the hair shaft.Any good hair restoration products that WORK?
ive tried this product and it worked.... after having bleached hairAny good hair restoration products that WORK?
I just tried the tub of SunSilk (pink one). It is a hydrating hair mask. I actually left it on over night and my hair was a lot more softer and shinier. I put a lot of the cream in my hair, then I covered my whole head with a grocery sack (the clear kind that you put fruits and vegetables in- it's smaller). Then, I wrapped my head in one of those turban towels and I slept comfortably all night. It worked for me. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment