Sunday, February 21, 2010

Has anyone tried profectiv growth renew hair restoration system?

My hair fell out after i had my son so my hair is really thin. I saw this product and thought i'd give it a try. The before and after pictures are what made me get it. But I noticed the pictures are based on six months of using the product. Has anyone else had results from this product? I've been using it less than a month now. Just curious as to what other people thought. If this doesn't work im going to use sulu max gro. I'm desperate at this point.Has anyone tried profectiv growth renew hair restoration system?
I've used almost every Profectiv product and I love them all! My hair has become more healthier,stronger and longer using them. Since Oct of 07 Profectiv is all I use and my hair is the best its been in a while I recommend using it and the results for me were seen right away! Good Luck! Hope I was some help too youHas anyone tried profectiv growth renew hair restoration system?
im new and i dont kno if u will see this answer....i bought it yesturday and if it doesnt work at least it smell good. and my hair feels moisturized

Report Abuse



I don't know, I'm thinking about trying it myself. All of their other products work great though. You should stick with if for a while.
no ihavent used it...but go for it. its the only way youll know if it works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment