Monday, February 22, 2010

Has anyone had hair restoration from bosley? or any of the other ones out there? or do you know someone?

tell me about it..how much was it?what was the process like?? how does it look?Has anyone had hair restoration from bosley? or any of the other ones out there? or do you know someone?
Hi there,





I'm glad I found your question. I had a Bosley hair restoration procedure done back in July, 2006 and I couldn't be happier with the results. Since receiving the surgery I have kept a blog called BattleAgainstBald.com, where I've documented the whole thing. In addition to blog entries, pictures, and video, I also provide a wealth of information on hair loss and all the other methods for correcting it.





On my blog I answer all the questions you asked and more. In short, the cost of hair restoration is dependent on the severity of hair loss, but you can expect a good procedure to start at close to $9K. I was pretty bald, so mine was valued at about $12k.





Check out my blog to see for yourself that hair restoration really does work. Let me know if you have anymore questions too.





Best of luck!





SethHas anyone had hair restoration from bosley? or any of the other ones out there? or do you know someone?
Two Point Layup.








Sweet!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment