Sunday, February 21, 2010

Does hair restoration surgery work?

Hi There,





Has anyone had a hair restoration surgery? If you have, does it work good?





I've tried Rogaine and some other stuff, but need a more permanent solution to my hair loss. A Toupee or wig is not an option.





Thanks!Does hair restoration surgery work?
Yes, hair restoration surgery does work. I had a hair transplantation procedure back in July and couldn't be happier with the results. Ever since receiving the procedure from Bosley in Seattle I have kept a blog called BattleAgainstBald.com, which documents the whole thing. In addition to seeing the progression of my hair restoration results I provide a lot of other useful information on hair loss and the methods of correcting it.





I encourage you to visit BattleAgainstBald.com and see for yourself that hair restoration does in fact work.





All the best in your battle!


Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment