Monday, February 22, 2010

Best hair restoration conditioner?

Ever since I moved to the San Diego area in March, my hair has progressively got more split ends and become dead at the ends. I don't know if it's the weather or possibly the water, but I need a good hair restorative conditioner at an affordable price (please, nothing over $20). Any suggestions, ladies?Best hair restoration conditioner?
i really like bedhead but paul micthell is my fav....i use tons of their stuff so id look into either one of these 2...anywho..hope i helped...=)Best hair restoration conditioner?
Try Pantene's Deep Conditioning-thing. You can find it in pharmacies/wal-mart type stores. Ive used it a few times and while my hair was healthy to begin with it really made it much much softer. For your split ends, no product will make them better. It's sad but you'll have to get them cut a little to make them better. Hope this helps, good luck! :) Oh, and it shouldn't be that pricey either, the Pantene conditionning treatment.
Best shampoo and conditioner I have found is Goldwell Rich Repair. SO good. Saved my hair when I majorly over bleached it. It is about $19.95, but often they have deals where you get shampoo %26amp; conditioner for $30 all together.





Check out the blog I did about it (and a few other products which helped my hair as well):





http://www.slightcaseofinsanity.com/cate鈥?/a>
shower





answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my;_ylt=Auaz7OrljA31EMMrZpDUMpISxgt.;_ylv=3
I love all the Joico products it leaves youre hair very soft

No comments:

Post a Comment