Monday, February 22, 2010

Is hair restoration for women effective?

i have thining hair and i'm 25 years old (female). it's been really depressing and humiliating. does anyone have advice on this?Is hair restoration for women effective?
I have a thin spot at the top corner of my hairline. When I got my hair straightened, it all broke off and I had this weird place at my hairline with short fine spikes and it wasn't growing back out. I am an Arbonne consultant and we have this product called Thermal Fusion Hair and Scalp revitalizer. I had some on hand because it comes as a free product with the men's skin care set that I bought for my hubby. So I tried it and my hair started significantly growing back out within 3 weeks. It may take a few weeks or even a little over a month to see the results because it is causing changes at the cellular level, but if you want to try it, I could arrange for a free sample. Arbonne also has a return policy if you ever are not happy for any reason. If you do like it, you can always sign on as a wholesale buyer even if you don't want to do it as a biz.Is hair restoration for women effective?
yeah it is. Go to google.com and search for ';hair restoration'; if you cant figure out the actual website.
I have so much hair on my body I would love to share with you . It would be nice to loose some of it . I guess there is no Justice some have to much other have not .
http://fruitsofthespiritmindandbody.myar鈥?/a>





go to that website.. they have great products for hair and body. Hope you like. I know I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment