Sunday, February 21, 2010

What is the best hair restoration product to use.?

my hair is really damaged from highlighting and then coloring over it. a stylist told me to use brocato cloud 9 conditioner. I hate the way it makes my hair look and feel after i use it. Is there a better product than that one? please help...hair is in desperate need of it!What is the best hair restoration product to use.?
I recommend using a deep conditioner. Something that is used once or twice a week for a few minutes. Redken deep fuel is one of my favorites It is a protein conditioner that will help distressed hair. Another one of my favorites is Joico Kpac deep penetrating reconstructor.What is the best hair restoration product to use.?
sunsilk hydra tlc hair masque. its affordable and cool.


or make your own! http://www.pioneerthinking.com/hair.html
http://www.madison-avenue.com/Products/T鈥?/a>
If you're trying to put back oils into your hair you can try using either olive oil gently heated, and rub into your hair starting with your scalp (with fingers) as this stimulates the scalp and helps produce natural oils, or an avocado mashed in with some oil and leave in your hair for around half hour (like a mask but for your hair) every week until you start to see some improvement. Hope this helps.x

No comments:

Post a Comment