Monday, February 22, 2010

Which is a better hair restoration process. Bosley or hair club?

Hi There,





I did have a hair restoration procedure and yes, it was a Bosley hair transplantation. I had my procedure done back in July and couldn't be happier with the results. Since receiving the procedure I have kept a blog called BattleAgainstBald.com. The blog details the results of my Bosley hair transplantation and I also provide a wealth of information on hair loss and the other methods used to correct it.





I don't know much about HairClub because I never tried it out. But BattleAgainstBald.com's newest hair restoration blogger, Torrance, gave HairClub a try a few years back and expressed his feeling for it in his first blog entry. In short, Torrance liked it but Bosley made the most sense in the end.





I encourage you to check out BattleAgainstBald.com, as I'm sure the information there can answer a lot, if not all of your questions.





Best of luck!


-Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment