Monday, February 22, 2010

Eyebrow hair restoration?

Anyone know what the average cost may be for this procedure? I am seriously considering it. I plucked all my brows out (not at one time this happened over a course of time) so now I draw them on everyday (pretty good if you ask me) but I am tired of doing this!!! It drives me insane. The worst part of my day is putting make-up on. Has anyone looked into this or have you had the procedure done? I heard the advertisement on the radio and I am SO tempted to have it done but I'm wondering what the cost is. Thanks!Eyebrow hair restoration?
Oprah had a show on this not long ago, and the makeup artist emphatically stated that eyebrows which have been over tweezed will not come back. I haven't had the procedure but I know some of my clients have and they look great!! Before you go, be sure a licensed aesthician or dermatologist is doing the procedure and double check with the BBB. Visit for a consultation (most of them are free), find out exactly what it entails and explain your expectations of the procedure. It is better to have too much knowledge beforehand than to spend your money and not get what you wanted. Good luck.Eyebrow hair restoration?
Well....I was watching the Tyra Banks show one day and they had an expert on there and she said one way to remedy the effects of overtweezing is to put rogaine on a cotton swab then put it on your eyebrows. The hair should grown back.
just be patient and let them grow back in the meantime get some of that womans rogaine and swab it on the whole brow speeds up the process once they grow back in you will be so happy you waited and kept the money in your pocket!
I've never heard of it ,,, you could get permanent tattooed brows .. a lot of girls who over tweezed are getting them . look into that .
well, the hairs will grow back eventually if you stop plugging the pores with the oils from the eyebrow pencil, but maybe you should look into the hair restoration, it might do you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment