Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I dont have a lot of hair on the sides of my forehead, what can i do, apart from hair restorations? How much d

please helpI dont have a lot of hair on the sides of my forehead, what can i do, apart from hair restorations? How much d
If you want to know the truth all you do is have to get side bangs they will compltey hide the sides of forhead and you dont have to worry or if you dont like that idea all you have to do is put your hair more up front.I dont have a lot of hair on the sides of my forehead, what can i do, apart from hair restorations? How much d
Get a wig...thats pretty much what every supermodel does....If you get a human hair expensive wig and have it cut to your face shape, noone will ever know.





Your hair is more than likely damaged from all the chemical treatments over the years, give it a year or so off and wear a wig...it will all come back thick
shave the hair on the sides straghit up
Get a Wig.

No comments:

Post a Comment