Monday, February 22, 2010

Hair restoration that works?

is there any, aside from surgical implants?Hair restoration that works?
rogaine worked for me. Im not sure where your going bald but i was loosing my hair in the front of my head. I didnt want to pay the thousands that it costs for a hairtransplant so i figured why not try rogaine. i know its not suppose to be used for the front of the head but i read that as long as hair follices were previously there theres a chance u can regrow hair. Well ive been on it for about 14 weeks now and it has surprising worked. I have small blonde hairs growing in and in some areas its starting to turn to the color of the rest of my hair on top of my head. Ive been using Nioxin shampoo. (costs alot but u get alot in the bottle) Hair stylist reccomended it to me and its says its suppose to remove dht which is a major contributor in going bald. So all in all i say try rogaine and invest in some nioxin. Its a good combo or atleast it was for me. Remember though if u do use rogaine there is a stage where more hair will fall out. Didnt really happen for me but what its doing is taking old hairs old and that allows new ones to grow. Goodluck on whatever u decide on doing though but if u do lose the battle no biggie alot of chicks still dig the bald side of a man

No comments:

Post a Comment