Monday, February 22, 2010

Medical Hair Restoration, Does it works?

I dont know, and I always said that if I ever started losing my hair, I would shave it off and go with the shiny dome.





I still have yet to lose my hair, but I went ahead and shaved my head anyway. Dont fight it man. Bald is beautiful, and you will never understand until you can run your hand over your head and it be nice and smooth. What is funny is I have got the thickest head of hair one could imagine.Medical Hair Restoration, Does it works?
Good question... I could not say for sure,, don't no any one who has had it..


but if that is ur problem.. then u must no life could be a lot worse than this.


I have a son.. 30 who is beginning to loose it on top.. it is hard on him.. but I love him just the same.. my ex (his dad) lost his as well... My dad passed at 84.. with a head full of hair..it was a beautiful silver color..


but please do not be self conscience of it.. if this is the case..


bald is beautiful


good luck
  • kids hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment