Sunday, February 21, 2010

How long does hair restoration take to work?

I am thinking about getting a hair restoration surgery. Does anyone know how long it take for them to work; as well as how long the actual procedure takes.How long does hair restoration take to work?
I had a Bosley Hair Restoration procedure done back in July and already, only 4 months after my surgery I am seeing great results. Most surgeons say it takes 3-6 months for the results to appear. I first noticed hair re-growth 2 months after my procedure and now my hair is significantly thicker. As for the actual procedure, it takes a full day; I had 1900 grafts done and it was an 8 hour affair.





In addition, I have been documenting my hair restoration experience on BattleAgainstBald.com. BattleAgainstBald.com is a great resource complete with daily blog entries, pictures, and video from my procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment