Sunday, February 21, 2010

Great deal of money spent on laser hair restoration and no results?

Ive been going to a hair restoration clinic for just about a year now and see no results . Twice a week I go for 15 minute laser treatment sessions. Also a great amount of gas money has been spent going to in from the clinic. . . I am seeing no results .





Should I ask for my money back ? What would tell me ?





For the money spent on hair restoration , I would have been better off getting human hair extensions to help thicken and add volume.Great deal of money spent on laser hair restoration and no results?
It depends on the contract you signed with them.





Why not try use a natural wooden comb, it helps you prevent and reverse hair loss, makes hair grow healthier and shinier. Please visit: http://stores.ebay.com.au/natural-care-w鈥?/a>
  • kids hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment