Sunday, February 21, 2010

What is the average cost for medical hair restoration?

I am virtually bald on the top of my head and I just wanted to know if medical hair restoration is very expensive or affordable. Thank you,What is the average cost for medical hair restoration?
Hmm, for starters, you really need to call some beauticians around in your area.





Better yet, I recall plusrecipes.com having a beautician site where they offer great deals, like free estimates from local ';beauticians'; in your area whom I'm guessing would be able to better address and assess the cost of fixing your baldness problem or at least refer you to their hair-pro colleagues--heck right now one ad-link says you could get something like 50% off or something--here's the link:





http://plusrecipes.com/PlusRecipes_Free_鈥?/a>





Yeah, so call around or use the above link. I hope this is helpful. Good luck!
  • kids hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment