Sunday, February 21, 2010

Have you ever used that hair restoration stuff Regain?

After using it for a while I cant get my pants buttoned now.Have you ever used that hair restoration stuff Regain?
It's called Rogaine - unless you're using some cheap knockoff, which might explain why it's going to your gut and not your head.Have you ever used that hair restoration stuff Regain?
I don't even know how to answer this one. Are you trying to say you gained weight since using Rogaine? Never heard of that, but it does get in your blood stream. I guess you have to decide what a chic wants more Bald guy or Fat guy.
You might want to get a bigger size pant. Or perhaps just wear elastic waist pant from now on.





Are you going to use it on your back as well? I would recommend it, this way you don't appear so lopsided.
I was going to post some smart*** remark about your pants...





but then I got to wondering...





exactly HOW did you manage to loose your pubes in the first place????
It's very important to read the label of every health care product you use! Side effects can vary tremendously, but in this case reading the intended results of the particular product you selected would have helped.





So is it now back to Adkins? Ketosis schmosis! Life should be all about eating animals anyway...
Yes. What do you think of my hairdo?
What, did you confuse the KY with Regain? You must look a sight with your hairy palms and now this! Are you sure you aren't Bigfoot?
  • kids hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment